2 weeks old
Ashton is 2 weeks old! Here's a recap of the past 2 weeks.
- Lots of sleeping, but more and more awake time each day. It's so nice to see him with his eyes open!
- Big Brother loves on him more and more each day. We're working with him on being gentle, which most of the time he is, but sometimes he gets too excited and kisses him a little too roughly.
- Mommy overcame a breast infection and we're well on our way to having a little breast feeding champ.
- Daddy went back to work. I miss the extra set of hands at home, but we're adjusting well. Even getting out for trips to the park and Target.
- So far, Ashton is a great sleeper. I'm hesitant to say that out loud with fear that it will change, but since we got home from the hospital his first stretch of sleep at night is anywhere from 4-5 hours. Thank you, baby!
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear things are going better. I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!!!! I promise to be gentle with my hugs and kisses :)
Post a Comment