Saturday, January 17, 2009

7 months old

This was a busy month for our little guy! Ashton had a lot of "firsts" this month. First cold, first ear infection & antibiotic, first bath in his big boy bath seat, first time eating solids and sitting in the high chair and first time using a sippy cup.

He's eating baby food 2 times a day. In the morning he gets oatmeal and fruit and in the evening he gets a veggie and 1/2 jar of fruit if he still seems hungry. Right now he's very content and satisfied with these 2 meals and nursing so I'll add a 3rd meal in the next month or so.


I can't believe the hair on this kid! He has much more than Aiden had as a baby and Aiden had quite a bit. Eventhough it's getting longer and longer by the day it seems, I don't think I'll be cutting it for a while. I am going to have a hard time parting with those cute little baby curls!
Eating puffs for the first time. These things sure are tricky to pick up! He has a new smile which debuted this past month. He scrunches up his nose, it's a heart melter.

Happy New Year!
Ashton is all smiles but notice how unhappy Aiden is in the background.

Each day I realize more and more just how wonderful the gift of a sibling is. They are best buds for sure. You can see Ashton's adoration and love for his brother in his eyes when he looks at him.


Our sick baby. This was no fun for any of us!

Big boy bath seat. He hated it at first, but he's warming up to it now.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

The boys are both so precious. I want to see them soon, this makes me almost cry from missing them! You're doing such a great job as a Mom Pal.

Jill said...

I love the hair! Maybe when you cut it the curls will stay. You never know. Ashton was a busy boy this month!