Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 months

I remember when Aiden turned 3 months old; the first thing the doctor said was "you survived the first 3 months!" Since Aiden was our first baby it was a celebratory milestone because those first 3 months were not easy. Starting the 4th month meant more sleep, less frequent feedings and a baby who now responds to us with coos and giggles. Well, here we are again. The first 3 months the second time around were a lot easier. Thankfully, Ashton is a very easy going baby and we had a bit more knowledge and confidence this time around.

A little about our happy boy: Ashton loves sucking on his fingers, watching his turtle mobile, being swaddled, baths, kisses and examining his hands. He found them last week and thinks they are pretty cool. Ashton doesn't like loud noises (Aiden screaming and the dog barking). This list is much shorter! Aiden's nickname for Ashton is "doodle doo." I'm not sure where this came from but when he says it Ashton smiles...so doodle doo it is!

Here he is! I'm taking him for his 3 month pictures on Saturday so I'll post those soon.


Here is Aiden at 3 months.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Pal, he is so stinkin cute! I love "Doodle Doo" - what a great pet name for baby brother. I hope I can see ALL of you very soon. I'm getting itchy for some lovin from the boys and some girl time with my Pal :)