Sunday was a big day...Ashton was baptized! It was such a nice day. We had a small celebration just with family and the godparents. Afterward we went out for lunch. We chose 2 amazing godparents. Ron's good friend Chris is Ashton's godfather. He introduced Ron and I 7 1/2 years ago...and we all know how well that went! Ashton's godmother is my best friend Jennifer. We've been friends since 7th grade. She's so warm and loving, I know she will be a wonderful godmother. Ashton is a lucky little boy to have such great people in his life to watch over him and love him.
The gown has special meaning in the Antar family. Ron and his brother Ray were baptised in it. As were Aiden, Ray and Tracie's twins Jordan and Adena and now Ashton.
The grandparents
The VanEveras. Glenn & Margie (my cousins) are Aiden's godparents.
He has grown so much!!!! I mean, that's good, he's supposed to be growing but I'm so sad to be too far away to pop over after work and deliver kisses. I hope we can get together soon Pal. I miss you.
1 comment:
He has grown so much!!!! I mean, that's good, he's supposed to be growing but I'm so sad to be too far away to pop over after work and deliver kisses. I hope we can get together soon Pal. I miss you.
Post a Comment